RE: Minutes from AUWG Teleconference for 7 October (Next call Oct 21)

Sorry I have been on furlough since Oct 1 - just getting back now - will start participating again
Best Tim Boland NIST

-----Original Message-----
From: Richards, Jan [mailto:jrichards@ocadu.ca]
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 1:22 PM
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Subject: Minutes from AUWG Teleconference for 7 October (Next call Oct 21)

1. Re-chartering update (Jeanne)
2. CR process update (Jeanne and Jan)
3. Implementation report update (Jan)
4. Other issues?
Summary of Action Items
<scribe> Scribe: Jan
1. Re-chartering update (Jeanne)

JS: No new news
... Question came up on CG call, at the moment no one can publish this week...plans are in the works for charter extensions

JR: All of the WAI Charters are a big batch?

JS: Yes

2. CR process update (Jeanne and Jan)

2. CR process update (Jeanne and Jan)

JS: Just the one comments

s\comments\comment

http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/IMPLEMENTING-ATAG20/#gl_b31

JS: Updated today to reflect the one comment received

JR: Document is ready to go?

JS: Yes...assuming pubrules check etc
... Where we are now...I need to have the package of info for Directors meeting approved.
... I need to reformat 265 comments we have ever received ... With different info ... Once I have that fone, I will need review from Judy ... My priority is to finish those 265 comments this week ... I'm assured that it takes one week to schedule directors meeting ... need anything from the WG members?
... I may be coming back to the WG asking for info on how changes were made.

JR: Tentatively...
... Looks like Dir meeting might be Week of oct 21 ... Then, assuming they approve, it comes back to the WG to approve of publishing CR?

JS: TPAC pub moratorium starts Nov 11

JR: Any questions?
... None heard.

3. Implementation report update (Jan)

JS: Updated with Defacto results http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2013/ATAG2ImplementationReport.html

JR: Asks about Accessibility toobar in Word2010

AL: Might be an addin

JR: OK
... anything else?

All: No