Minutes for AUWG Teleconference on 15 July 2013 1:00pm-2:00pm ET

http://www.w3.org/2013/07/15-au-minutes.html

Full text:
WAI AU

Agenda

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
Regrets
Tim_B._(partial), Cherie_E.
Chair
Jan Richards
Scribe
Greg
Contents

Topics
1. Re-chartering update (Jeanne)
2. CR process update (Jeanne and Jan)
Summary of Action Items
Good to be back
<Jan> Scribe: Greg
1. Re-chartering update (Jeanne)

Rechartering Update from Jean
Package of Charters being reviewed by W3C mgt and moved to committees
<Jan> JS: We have been given extension on current charter till Sept 30
Current charter extended to September 30, 2013 meaning we are free to publish until then.
2. CR process update (Jeanne and Jan)

CR Process Update
JS: Now into Candidate Recommendation. Asking world to begin implementing this recommendation in the "real world"
As part of process, wg needs to write criteria for exiting the process once it is entered.
An implementation report is required for the exit criteria
If the WG fails to meet the exit criteria, back to last call.
JS and JR have been writing exit criteria for the past several months
JS provided a review of the exit criteria
A and AA can be easily met. AAA presents a challenge.
JS to followup on the liklihood of acceptance
JR Created a new implementation grid
<jeanne> http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2013/ATAG2ImplementationReport20130711.html

(MR) JAN RICHARDS
PROJECT MANAGER