FW: AUWG Survey

From: Richards, Jan <jrichards@ocadu.ca>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 14:05:31 +0000
To: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Hi all,

Just an FYI that Jutta has judged that we have consensus on the changes proposed in the survey.

I will be updating the guidelines (as well as the implementing doc, testing doc, and implementation report) today.

(MR) JAN RICHARDS
PROJECT MANAGER
INCLUSIVE DESIGN RESEARCH CENTRE (IDRC)
OCAD UNIVERSITY