RE: Survey for AUWG for 27 May (B.4.1.2 and B.4.1.3)

From: Richards, Jan <jrichards@ocadu.ca>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 20:38:06 +0000
To: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Hi all,

I have updated the ATAG 2.0 guidelines, implementing document, testing document and implementation report to reflect Monday's changes and sent them to Jeanne for publishing in AU space.

There are only two questions left in the survey (B.4.1.2 and B.4.1.3) and both have comments from Greg. Here are my responses (marked JR):

B.4.1.2
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35520/20130523/results#xq10

JR: I like Greg's first rewrite:
B.4.1.2 Option to Reactivate Features: The authoring tool does not include the option to permanently turn off its accessible content support features. (Level A)

B.4.1.3
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35520/20130523/results#xq11

JR: I like Greg's rewrite:
The authoring tool does not include the option to turn off its accessible content support features or, if these features can be disabled, authors are informed that this may increase the risk of content accessibility problems (WCAG).

Approving these will be on the agenda for Monday.

(MR) JAN RICHARDS
PROJECT MANAGER
INCLUSIVE DESIGN RESEARCH CENTRE (IDRC)
OCAD UNIVERSITY