Minutes for AUWG Teleconference on 15 April 2013 3:00pm-4:00pm ET

The minutes did not get built properly.

Participants: Jan, Greg, Cherie, Alastair

Topic: 1. Re-chartering update (Jeanne)
JR: Skipped because i don't have the newest draft

Topic: 2. Review of the RDWG Mobile Accessibility Report
JR: Take a look if you like

Topic: 3. Implementation report (Jan)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2013AprJun/att-0011/ATAG2-20120410PublicWD-ImplementationReport-rev20130415.html
JR: Thanks Alastair...the image URIs were very easy to use
GP: Use the CS6 versions of Adobe tools
CE: We could change Word 2010 to 2013
CE: We do have some documentation from the VPAT, also there is WCAG report somewhere
JR: Please send me the URI
CE: Column 2 (Other) would be a better fit for Sharepoint 2010 examples
JR: Reports on some other columns (e.g. that we will fill Drupal soon)

Cheers,
Jan

(MR) JAN RICHARDS
PROJECT MANAGER