Minutes from AUWG Teleconference on 17 Dec 2012 3:00pm-4:00pm ET

http://www.w3.org/2012/12/17-au-minutes.html

Full text:
WAI AU

Agenda

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
Jeanne, Jan, Alex, +1.571.765.aaaa, Greg, Cherie
Regrets
Suann_N., Cherie._E._(possible), Tim_B._(possible), Jutta_T._(possible)
Chair
Jan Richards
Scribe
Jan
Contents

Topics
1. Review of where we stand with test creation:
2. Discussion of how to proceed on having the group approve the tests.
3. Any other issues for the larger group?
Summary of Action Items
<scribe> Scribe: Jan
1. Review of where we stand with test creation:

2. Discussion of how to proceed on having the group approve the tests.

JR: We have at leasdt one test for each SC
JS: Simplest method would be to just ask everyone for comments
... But to have more substantive record we could have a survey at the level of SCs
JR: Between 1 and 3 unique tests per SC
... Preference
AL: By SC...
... survey
JS: It's a lot of work...but xmas is a slower time for other tasks....
GP: Works for me
JR: Me too
CE: Survey at SC level makes sense
JS: Start using tests as you implement
JR: Also mentions need to send "At Risk" SCs to the group list or me directly.
3. Any other issues for the larger group?

Jan. 7 is the first meeting date
JR: Jeanne will be sending out first survey in the week before...
JS: Expect the first survey to be out by Dec 27
JR: How many questions?
JS: Not sure yet
JR: Divided over 4 surveys?
Summary of Action Items