W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-au@w3.org > October to December 2012

RE: Minutes of AUWG teleconference of 3 December

From: Boland Jr, Frederick E. <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 09:27:29 -0500
To: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
CC: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Message-ID: <D7A0423E5E193F40BE6E94126930C4930BAD4093CE@MBCLUSTER.xchange.nist.gov>
Belated regrets - earlier meeting ran long- do we now have at least one test for each SC not judged to be "at risk"?  If not, what SCs still need coverage?

Thanks Tim Boland NIST

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeanne Spellman [mailto:jeanne@w3.org] 
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 9:12 AM
To: AUWG
Subject: Minutes of AUWG teleconference of 3 December

Minutes:
http://www.w3.org/2012/12/03-au-minutes.html


Text of minutes (for archive)

   [1]W3C

       [1] http://www.w3.org/

                                - DRAFT -

   Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference

03 Dec 2012

    See also: [2]IRC log

       [2] http://www.w3.org/2012/12/03-au-irc

Attendees

    Present
           jeanne, greg

    Regrets
           Jan

    Chair
           jeanne

    Scribe
           jeanne

Contents

      * [3]Topics
      * [4]Summary of Action Items
      __________________________________________________________

    <trackbot> Date: 03 December 2012

    JS: Short meeting: no new tests presented this week.
    ... Jan & Jeanne met with Judy to review the Testing document.
    She liked the overall procedure, although she had many
    suggestions to improve the clarity of the testing document.

    GP: What's the bottom line of what we have to do to be done --
    to have ATAG be a completed recommendation?

    JS: We need to finish the testing proceedure, then start
    running tests on different products. For each success criteria,
    we need to have two products that demonstrate that SC and pass
    the test(s) for that SC. We also need to have products that
    demonstrate ATAG implemenation overall, but that is a broad
    area that needs a lot of refinement.
    ... Jan and I have developed criteria for the overall
    acceptance, but Judy has asked for improvements.
    ... we are going to draft another version.

    GP: What is the holdup?

    JS: We need more people writing tests. Once the test plan is
    done, we can start testing individual products.
    ... It would be helpful if you could start running a product
    through the tests we have now, so we can get an idea how useful
    the tests are.

    GP: I will start trying it out on an authoring tool.

    Meeting adjourned.

Summary of Action Items

    [End of minutes]
      __________________________________________________________
-- 
_______________________________
Jeanne Spellman
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative
jeanne@w3.org
Received on Tuesday, 4 December 2012 14:27:56 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 4 December 2012 14:27:57 GMT