possible ATAG2.0 Testing reference and other items

From: Boland Jr, Frederick E. <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 09:18:39 -0400
To: AUWG <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
As long as we're writing ATAG2.0 tests, thought I'd post a link to "What makes a good test?" from W3C Quality Assurance Test FAQ:
http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2005/01/test-faq#good

from the general Test FAQ document:
http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2005/01/test-faq

Also was wondering if in the template there could be an "additional information" field containing other details concerning the test that it's important to know (that can't be captured  elsewhere..)

May be late to the teleconference today..

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST