Survey for writing test cases

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 16:50:24 -0400
To: AUWG <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
I will add more success criteria to the survey as we go, but this is
enough to get started.
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35520/atag20120507/

Please select a success criteria for which you are going to write a test
case for next week's meeting (14 May).  You can look at the Results link
(upper right corner) to see which SC have already been selected.  Write
your name in the comments field of the SC you select.

Email the html file to jeanne@w3.org.  If you cannot create an html
file, you can copy the code into the body of the email so I can manually
  turn it into a html file.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or
recommendations.

jeanne