W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-au@w3.org > April to June 2012

Minutes from AUWG telecon of 30 April

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 08:18:56 -0400
Message-ID: <4FA12630.4050608@w3.org>
To: AUWG <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Minutes:

Text of Minutes:
    [1]W3C

       [1] http://www.w3.org/

                                - DRAFT -

   Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference

30 Apr 2012

    See also: [2]IRC log

       [2] http://www.w3.org/2012/04/30-au-irc

Attendees

    Present
           Jeanne, Sueann, Jutta, Greg, Alex

    Regrets
           Jan, Tim, Alessandro, Cherie

    Chair
           SV_MEETING_CHAIR

    Scribe
           jeanne

Contents

      * [3]Topics
          1. [4]Schedule F2F
          2. [5]Implementation Report update
          3. [6]Schedule F2F
          4. [7]update on testing plan
      * [8]Summary of Action Items
      __________________________________________________________

    <trackbot> Date: 30 April 2012

    [9]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2012AprJun/00
    07.html

       [9] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2012AprJun/0007.html

    <scribe> ACTION: Jeanne to do a survey for F2F dates for TH &
    Fr, vs. MO & TU dates & location alternatives\ [recorded in
    [10]http://www.w3.org/2012/04/30-au-minutes.html#action01]

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-376 - Do a survey for F2F dates for
    TH & Fr, vs. MO & TU dates & location alternatives\ [on Jeanne
    F Spellman - due 2012-05-07].

Schedule F2F

    <scribe> postponed

Implementation Report update

    Tim Boland has been in contact with Wordpress

    JT: We have also been in contact with WOrdpress
    ... We have also been in contact with Drupal

    JS: Can you keep me in the loop? I have been talking with
    contacts at Drupal

    JT: We are also working on Open Author by Institute for
    Knowledge, Media and Education. We expect this to meet most of
    hte SC.

Schedule F2F

update on testing plan

    JT: We will need volunteers to write test case.

    JS: I suggest that people ask within their own companies to
    look for expert help with writing test cases.

    JT: I will also see if there is student help for writing test
    cases.

    JS: I will send an email with instructions for writing the test
    cases.

Summary of Action Items

    [NEW] ACTION: Jeanne to do a survey for F2F dates for TH & Fr,
    vs. MO & TU dates & location alternatives\ [recorded in
    [11]http://www.w3.org/2012/04/30-au-minutes.html#action01]

    [End of minutes]
Received on Wednesday, 2 May 2012 12:19:07 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 2 May 2012 12:19:08 GMT