Re:Updated ATAG2 Implementation Report

From: Alessandro Miele <alessandro.miele@standardware.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 14:22:08 +0000
To: "jrichards@ocadu.ca" <jrichards@ocadu.ca>, "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Hi Jan

even if I am still working on my tool I will be able to release some working beta in the next weeks. So if you could add a column to the implementation report would be nice.

I will be able to update column values asap.

Thanks

Alessandro

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Sent from Samsung Mobile

"Richards, Jan" <jrichards@ocadu.ca> wrote:

Hi all,

I have update the implementation report with the LC wording.

Please have a look at your sections and send me any changes:
Defacto: Alastair
Dreamweaver: Greg
InDesign: Greg
MS Word: Cherie, Alex
SharePoint: Cherie, Alex
Lotus Connections: SueAnn

Alessandro: You mentioned earlier ATAG implementation in your CMS. Can we give your tool a column yet?

Tim, Andrew: Are there tools that you are best able to assess?