AUWG Teleconference Cancelled (Please work on the implementation report instead)

From: Richards, Jan <jrichards@ocadu.ca>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 14:16:23 +0000
To: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Hi all,

The AUWG meeting is cancelled today (Jutta is travelling and I'm off sick).

Please use the time to review your columns in the Implementation Report, attached to this message:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2012AprJun/0007.html

You can either send me a a Word doc with changes tracked or an email listing your edits by SC number.

(Hopefully an hour spent on each tool will markedly improve the report.)

PS: If you would like to add a product, or switch out a product for a different product or version please let me know.