Agenda for AUWG Teleconference of 31 October

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 12:02:37 -0400
To: AUWG <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Jan sent this earlier, but his emails are not posting to the list.   I
am resending it.

Updated Agenda:
Goal: Attempting to come to consensus on all remaining blocker issues
(identified here:
except WCAG-WG's issue.

1. MS2: The biggest concern for ATAG 2.0 is that it is never clear if
ATAG is for a single tool or a collection of tools. It is trying to be
both. This leads to a great deal of structural problems....
Proposal: Yes

2. MS3: Most touch screen devices do not use the keyboard for
navigation. Keyboard is only used for text input. The current definition
of keyboard interface does not work ...
Proposal: Yes

3. MS1 (related to MS1 on previous public draft): The concept of
"automatically generate" content does not appear well defined. In the
example where the developer changes the template of a content management
system illustrates the issue. How is a template changed or configured by
a developer considered "automatic"?
Proposal: Not yet

4. MS7:
What are "restructuring transformations" and "recoding transformations"?
We think the concept of "accessibility information" needs reexamination....
Proposal: Not yet

5. TL17:
I'm uncertain how (b) [in B.2.2.3 Technology Decision Support] will be
remotely useful to the user....
Proposal: Yes

6. IBM1:
I do have a concern with one of the blocking issues raised on the
conformance claim.  Why is ATAG not using the same or very similar
conformance claim from WCAG 2.0?...
Proposal: Yes

7. Walking the proposed responses table for unapproved comments:

SKIP #tl13
SKIP #ms8
SKIP #wso1
[12:01:10 PM] *** Jan Richards sent
ATAG2-21July2011PublicWD-CommentResponses-rev20111031.html ***