RE: Proposal to drop A.3.6.5 Assistance with Preferences from ATAG2

Hi Jeanne,

I think the SC will also need to be edited to clarify what we mean by "assistance". Is it enough to provide help documentation on each setting field? Or are we thinking specifically of providing display previews within the settings area? In which case, be more specific and drop the "and/or control settings" part.

Cheers,
Jan