[w3c-wai-au] <none>

From: Richards, Jan <jrichards@ocad.ca>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 19:44:33 +0000
To: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Hi all,

Our first public comment was received from "Timeless"...

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-atag2-comments/2011Aug/0000.html

The comments are very thorough and well organized and I plan to make the editorial-level changes.

For the more substantive things, I have started a new comment response table (attached). Next to his/her comments I have some draft proposals - I will send these to the list with some more explanation when I get a chance.

jrichards@ocad.ca | 416-977-6000 ext. 3957 | fax: 416-977-9844
Inclusive Design Research Centre (IDRC) | http://idrc.ocad.ca/
Faculty of Design | OCAD University