R: Checklist view of ATAG2 (in SC order, not level order)

From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG <rscano@iwa.it>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 18:25:54 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
No objection.

---
Roberto Scano (rscano@iwa.it)
IWA/HWG International Project Manager and EMEA Coordinator
W3C Advisory Commitee Representative for IWA/HWG
W3C WCAG Working Group Member - W3C ATAG Working Group Member
Expert of ISO/TC 159/SC 4/WG 5 'Software ergonomics and human-computer
dialogues'
Expert of ISO JTC 1/SC 35 'User Interfaces'
---
International Webmasters Association / HTML Writers Guild
http://www.iwanet.org - http://www.hwg.org
E-Mail: emea@iwanet.org - w3c-rep@iwanet.org