Checklist view of ATAG2 (in SC order, not level order)

From: Richards, Jan <jrichards@ocad.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 14:18:18 +0000
To: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Hi all,

In the past, the "ATAG 2.0 Implementation Report" and "ATAG 2.0 Public Working Draft Comment Responses" have been based on a checklist view of ATAG2 that was in "level-order" (i.e. first the Level A SCs, then the Level AA, etc.)

The problem with this is that, unless I make every change in the Guideline wording in triplicate, the docs get out of synch and I need to rebuild them by copying and pasting from the main document, which is a LOT of work.

I propose that moving forward we base these documents instead on a checklist that is in the regular document order, which I can create in 15mins or so from the main document.

PLEASE let me know if you have any OBJECTIONS by tomorrow morning (11 August).

jrichards@ocad.ca | 416-977-6000 ext. 3957 | fax: 416-977-9844
Inclusive Design Research Centre (IDRC) | http://idrc.ocad.ca/
Faculty of Design | OCAD University