comments on Jan's responses - finishing up Part A of ATAG2.0

From: Boland Jr, Frederick E. <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 09:58:51 -0400
To: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Still based on June 13 ATAG2.0 draft:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2011/ED-ATAG20-20110613/

for consistency with earlier comments

A.4.1.1
1st bullet - please drop "immediately" due to testability concerns
5th bullet - i still think it should be made explicit that the warning is given in advance of the action being
"committed" (there should be some time-sensitivity in when the warning is presented to the author)

A.4.1.2
4th bullet - I think we need a definition of "authoring tool setting"
6th bullet - what I mean is do the current settings override the default settings or initial settings
and do those saved settings persist across multiple authoring sessions?

A.4.2.1
general - I think we should add "by the authoring tool"  so it should read "documented by the authoring tool"
- makes it clear that we are testing the authoring tool and that the authoring tool actually needs to provide the
documentation in some fashion

that's it for Part A - I'll do the same exercise now for Part B but work from the updated 18 July 2011 draft if that's OK??:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2011/ED-ATAG20-20110718/

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST