Re: AUWG Teleconference on 18 July 2011 4:00pm-5pm ET

Just FYI - the dial-in numbers for Zakim are now just > +1.617.761.6200
(Boston). The London and Paris numbers no longer accept tone signals to
enter the bridge number. Instead, the W3C has implemented a SIP
connection that will work over the internet.  Information on setting up
this service is at:
http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

jeanne