RE: AUWG Teleconference on 11 July 2011 4:00pm-5pm ET

From: Richards, Jan <jrichards@ocad.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 19:53:46 +0000
To: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
I will be joining 10 mins late.

Sent from my mobile.

"Boland Jr, Frederick E." <frederick.boland@nist.gov> wrote:

Possible regrets - conflicting meeting
Tim Boland NIST

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Richards, Jan
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 5:03 PM
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Subject: AUWG Teleconference on 11 July 2011 4:00pm-5pm ET

There will be an AUWG teleconference on Monday 11 July 2011 at 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm ET:

Call: (617) 761-6200 ext. 2894#
IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #au

If people think they will arrive more than 15 minutes late, please send
me an email beforehand.

The dial-in numbers for Zakim are now:
+1.617.761.6200 (Boston)
+       (Paris)
+44.203.318.0479        (London)

Editors Drafts:
Implementing ATAG:
Last Call comment responses updated:

1. Edit to "Platform" definition

2. Tim's email
JR's response:
(Tim: If you have a chance, please look at my responses prior to the call and be ready with issues you feel haven't been addressed)

3. Other issues?

Future meetings:
July 18: Mopping up; Try to hold vote to publish "Regular" Public WD
 - with 7-8 week review period to until Sept 15 as discussed at the last meeting
 - include sending out comment responses

July 25: Testing Considerations

Aug 1: Testing Considerations (Civic Holiday CDN)

Aug 8: Testing Considerations

Aug 15: Deadline for receiving comments; Reviewing comments received

Aug 22 (2hr call): Reviewing comments received

Aug 29 (2hr call): Reviewing comments received

Sept 5: NO CALL DUE TO Labour Day (CDN, US)

Sept 12: Vote on Last Call WD
 - with 6 week review period (e.g. Sep 13-Oct 25)
 - we will work on Implementations and Testing Considerations

Oct 31-Nov 4: Tech Plenary - Reviewing Last Call comments received.

January 2012: Candidate Recommendation
 - this is more speculative, since we are guessing how long we will be in CR

June 2012: Proposed Recommendation

August 2013: Recommendation

(Mr) Jan Richards, M.Sc.
jrichards@ocad.ca | 416-977-6000 ext. 3957 | fax: 416-977-9844