Group Action and Minutes AUWG Teleconference on 21 March 2011 4:00pm-5pm ET (Note Boston time is only 4hrs behind UK)

Hi all,

On the call we agreed to the group action to review the proposed comment responses for comments related to the applicability notes for A and B (top 2 tables) in:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2011/atag20-8Jul10LC-comments-updated10mar2011.html

This will be due next Monday (Mar 28). I will talk to Jeanne about whether we can have a survey ready.

Minutes: http://www.w3.org/2011/03/21-au-minutes.html

Cheers,
Jan

--