Re: Link to W3C-WAI policies page from Implementing ATAG2 Related Resources for SC A.1.2.1

Hi Jan,

Thanks for looking for that, I did talk to my colleague Léonie and she suggested that the book Web Accessibility: Web Standards and Regulatory Compliance (chapter 2) has the best, if slightly dated list of international regulations.

However, given the difficulty of linking to a book, the WAI link would be better.

Kind regards,

-Alastair