Re: Link to W3C-WAI policies page from Implementing ATAG2 Related Resources for SC A.1.2.1

From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 21:48:24 +0000
To: "Richards, Jan" <jrichards@ocad.ca>
CC: AUWG <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>, Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Hi Jan,

Thanks for looking for that, I did talk to my colleague Léonie and she suggested that the book Web Accessibility: Web Standards and Regulatory Compliance (chapter 2) has the best, if slightly dated list of international regulations.

However, given the difficulty of linking to a book, the WAI link would be better.

Kind regards,

-Alastair