Possibility of publishing ATAG2 on TR (not Last Call) prior to CSUN?

From: Richards, Jan <jrichards@ocad.ca>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 16:51:07 -0500
To: AUWG <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Hi all,

For our scheduling discussion on Monday, here's a (tight) schedule of what needs to happen if we wanted to publish ATAG2 on TR (not Last call) prior to CSUN:

Feb. 14:
- Finish Feb 14 Survey (hopefully resolving "auto-generation" issue)
- Heads up to all WG members to report their own issues by Feb 25 (especially organizations raising substantive issues at the Last Call)

Feb. 21: Will US members be working???
- Vote on whether to approve all non-normative changes (intent, examples, related resources)
- Resolve "Guideline B.2.1: Ensure accessible content production is possible." issue

Feb. 25: NOT A MEETING:
- WG member issues due.

Feb. 28:
- Vote whether to approve comment responses
- Handle member raised issues.

Mar. 7:
- Handle any remaining member raised issues.
- Vote on whether to publish as a TR Draft (not Last Call)"

Mar. 10:
- Jeanne to publish TR Draft

14-18 March: Not a good time to publish due to WAI staff prepping for CSUN.
- Then CSUN

jrichards@ocad.ca | 416-977-6000 ext. 3957 | fax: 416-977-9844
Inclusive Design Research Centre (IDRC) | http://inclusivedesign.ca/
Faculty of Design | OCAD University