From: Alessandro Miele <alessandro.miele@standardware.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 09:17:47 +0000
To: "AUWG (w3c-wai-au@w3.org)" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Hi all,

I began the implementation of the rules in my CMS.

I am not sure about how much time I will need to get a stable final version, but I guess it could be ready in the beginning of June.

If somebody is interested or if it could be useful to the group, I will be happy to release the advancement state of the application and let who wants to try or check the features and, of course, the compliance to the Atag.

Furthermore, if is there a process to accomplish with regarding the implementation inside the group, let me know.

All the best,