Minutes for AUWG Teleconference on 18 April 2011 4:00pm-5pm ET (including non-last call public draft vote)

http://www.w3.org/2011/04/18-au-minutes.html

Agenda

See also: IRC log
Attendees

Present
Regrets
    Alex_Li, JuttaT(partial), TimB, Tim
Chair
    Jan Richards
Scribe
    Jan, jeanne

Contents

    * Topics
         1. 1. Introductions with new member Sarah Pulis (Media Access Australia)
         2. Who will be at the meeting next week?
         3. 3. F2F Possibility at the W3C TPAC in Santa Clara, California (Oct 31-Nov 4)
         4. 4. Reminder to keep looking for implementations.
    * Summary of Action Items

<trackbot> Date: 18 April 2011

<Jan> Meeting: WAI AU

<Jan> scribe: Jan
1. Introductions with new member Sarah Pulis (Media Access Australia)

2. Any feedback on group action to review the proposed comment responses for: Level A Success Criteria for Part B (from comment: GG5 to GL33)

http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2011/atag20-8Jul10LC-comments-updated31mar2011.html

<jeanne> jeanne: no issues

Jeanne: Looked good, no issues.

<jeanne> scribe: jeanne
Who will be at the meeting next week?

<Jan> We will meet next mn (25 april)

Cherie? yes, Jutta? yes, Jeanne yes, Sarah? yes, Sueann? Yes

<Jan> ASSIGNMENT FOR NEXT WEEK (April 25): - Check comment responses for: Level AA Success Criteria for Part A (from comment: MS39 to IBM37)

<Jan> http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2011/atag20-8Jul10LC-comments-updated31mar2011.html
3. F2F Possibility at the W3C TPAC in Santa Clara, California (Oct 31-Nov 4)

Cherie? Dates look good, no conflict atm.

Jutta: I will attend

Jeanne: I will attend

Sarah: I doubt it

Sueann? I have to check on travel restrictions, I'm not sure.

Jan: I will have to see what the travel restrictions are.

JR: THe timing is good.

<Jan> http://www.w3.org/2011/11/TPAC/
4. Reminder to keep looking for implementations.

Richs email on CKedits, Sarah's work may provide us with implementations.

Cherie: TPAC Nov 4 overlaps with ATIA conference.

--
(Mr) Jan Richards, M.Sc.
jrichards@ocad.ca | 416-977-6000 ext. 3957 | fax: 416-977-9844