Minutes of AUWG teleconference of 25 October

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:41:27 -0400
To: AUWG <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
[a short meeting due to a limited number of people and a lot of
communication line problems]

REMEMBER: Special meeting on Friday, 29 October from 9am - 12pm Eastern
US time to work on Last Call comments

Text of minutes:

       [1] http://www.w3.org/

                                - DRAFT -

                                 WAI AU

    See also: [3]IRC log

       [3] http://www.w3.org/2010/10/25-au-irc

           Alastair, AndrewR, Jan, Jeanne

           Jutta_T., Greg_P.

           Jan Richards

      * [4]Topics
      * [5]Summary of Action Items

    <Jan> Scribe: ARonksley

    JR: We'll leave the big issue of reordering for now

    AC: I can make the call on Friday. UK time is 2-5pm.

    <jeanne> I put in a request for the zakim bridge. I asked for the
    code to be 2894#

    IBM10: Understanding Levels of Conformance- Note 4 in the definition
    of authoring tool indicates ATAG 2.0 is not intended to be
    applicable to simple text editors. Therefore, "text editors" should
    be removed from the following bullet: "whether it is possible to
    satisfy the success criterion for all types of authoring tools that
    the success criteria would apply to (e.g., text editors, WYSIWYG...
    ... editors, content management systems, etc.)"

    JR: Suggest we drop it

    <Jan> Doh!

    <Jan> We'll wait.

    <Jan> andrew, the Paris # worked for Alastair

    <jeanne> It is the correct number, it may be the Paris number is
    full. :(

    <jeanne> perhaps you can three-way with one of the Skype people on?

    <jeanne> andrew, we are going to end the call.

    <Jan> Reminder of the call on Friday Oct 29 - from 9am-noon ET

    <jeanne> too many communication problems and not enough people on
    the call.

Summary of Action Items

    [End of minutes]