From: Alastair Campbell [mailto:acampbell@nomensa.com]
Sent: September 16, 2010 9:10 AM
To: Richards, Jan
Subject: Remote meeting

Hi Jan,

Is there a dial in number for today/tomorrow? I have to admin that I’m rather rushed at the moment and struggling to get the time, several urgent things have cropped up just before I go on holiday next week :-/

It might be better for me to be ‘on call’, if there are specific questions people might have?

Is it the usual IRC location?

Kind regards,

-Alastair

--
Alastair Campbell         |  Director of User Experience
t. +44 (0)117 929 7333    |  m. 07970 879 653

Nomensa Email Disclaimer:
http://www.nomensa.com/email-disclaimer<http://www.nomensa.com/email-disclaimer.html>

© Nomensa Ltd, King William House, 13 Queen Square Bristol BS1 4NT,
GB 771727411, C#4214477