Compiled ATAG 2.0 Last Call comments

From: Richards, Jan <jrichards@ocad.ca>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 16:42:33 -0400
To: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Hi all,

In order to help us group and address the comments received on the ATAG 2.0 Last Call draft, I have mapped the comments received to the checklist structure.

I have tried to indicate the degree to which the comment implies substantive change as follows:
@@@: Substantive
@@: Change may be substantive.
@: Probably not substantive

My next step is to gather up as many minor and non-substantive issues as possible into a proposal that we might be able to deal with on the Monday call, prior to the F2F where we will have our hands full with the more major issues.

We also have some reviews still to come in!

jrichards@ocad.ca | 416-977-6000 ext. 3957 | fax: 416-977-9844
Inclusive Design Research Centre (IDRC) | http://inclusivedesign.ca/
Faculty of Design | OCAD University