Re: Minutes from AUWG Teleconference on 9 August 2010 4:00pm-5pm ET

From: Richards, Jan <jrichards@ocad.ca>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 16:28:36 -0400
To: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
This message completes a couple of actions of mine:

1. I've placed people's names next to the tools they are going to examine for ATAG2 implementation (see table under "Authoring Tools" - first table in the top)

2. I took another look at TinyMCE and GoogleDocs(Document) for implementations.

PS: Sorry about attaching the Implementation Report doc without the images (Jeanne and I need to get it up in AU space)

jrichards@ocad.ca | 416-977-6000 ext. 3957 | fax: 416-977-9844
Inclusive Design Research Centre (IDRC)
Faculty of Design | OCAD University