RE: ATAG 2.0 conformance testing - question about test case format

Hi Greg,

ATAG 1.0 went through before the CR process was instituted.

There is information here:
http://www.w3.org/TR/test-methodology/

Here are some tests that were put together for WCAG 2.0:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tests/

As you can see, the tests are generally marked up in XML of some kind. My question was really, what format makes the most sense?

Cheers,
Jan

--
(Mr) Jan Richards, M.Sc.