ATAG 2.0 conformance testing - question about test case format

From: Richards, Jan <jrichards@ocad.ca>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 17:21:15 -0400
To: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Hi all,

Thinking ahead, ATAG 2.0 is going to need conformance testing support, which will likely include writing test cases.

It would be good to select a format for those test cases that is compatible with range of testing systems, whether open source or proprietary.

If anyone has suggestions - please either send them to the list or to me directly (so I can suggest them anonymously).

And of course, any other ideas people have about testing would be much appreciated. We'll have a spot for this on Monday's agenda.

jrichards@ocad.ca | 416-977-6000 ext. 3957
Inclusive Design Research Centre (IDRC)
Faculty of Design
OCAD University