AUWG Teleconference on 9 August 2010 4:00pm-5pm ET

From: Richards, Jan <jrichards@ocad.ca>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 17:08:29 -0400
To: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
There will be an AUWG teleconference on Monday 9 August 2010 at 4:00 pm -
5:00 pm ET:

Call: (617) 761-6200 ext. 2894#
IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #au

If people think they will arrive more than 15 minutes late, please send
me an email beforehand.

LAST CALL Drafts:
=================
ATAG 2.0
http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-ATAG20-20100708/

Implementing ATAG 2.0
http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-IMPLEMENTING-ATAG20-20100708/

The dial-in numbers for Zakim are now:
======================================
+1.617.761.6200	        (Boston)
+33.4.26.46.79.03	(Paris)
+44.203.318.0479	(London)

Agenda:
========

1. Review push update (Reviews due by 2 September 2010)

2. F2F planning
- Sept 16-17 in or near Washington DC

3. IMPLEMENTATION GATHERING
http://jan.atrc.utoronto.ca/public/atag/implementation_report_rev5.html
Has been updated.
- JR start with refreshing implementation info for TinyMCE
- GP start gathering implementations from Adobe tools
- SN to investigate some of the Rationale tools for implementations

- We finished our top to bottom review. We should now consider doing
actual reviews of particular tools.

Future calls:
Aug 9
Aug 16