From: w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Jan Richards
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 1:35 PM
To: WAI-AUWG List
Subject: AUWG F2F planning (Sept 16-17 in Washington DC?)

Hi all,

We are planning our next AUWG F2F meeting, where we will address the
comments we collect during our Last Call period.

Jutta is suggesting Sept 16-17 in or near Washington DC, which is just
after a meeting of ISO/IEC JTC1 SC36.

PLEASE send a note to the list letting us know if you will be able to
make it in person or by phone before our next call (July 19).

Cheers,
Jan

--
(Mr) Jan Richards, M.Sc.
jan.richards@utoronto.ca | 416-946-7060

--
NEW CONTACT INFORMATION:
On August 1st, the ATRC is moving to OCAD University

My new email address will be:
   jrichards@ocad.ca