AUWG F2F planning (Sept 16-17 in Washington DC?)

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 13:34:30 -0400
To: WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Hi all,

We are planning our next AUWG F2F meeting, where we will address the
comments we collect during our Last Call period.

Jutta is suggesting Sept 16-17 in or near Washington DC, which is just
after a meeting of ISO/IEC JTC1 SC36.

PLEASE send a note to the list letting us know if you will be able to
make it in person or by phone before our next call (July 19).

jan.richards@utoronto.ca | 416-946-7060
Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
Faculty of Information | University of Toronto

--
NEW CONTACT INFORMATION:
On August 1st, the ATRC is moving to OCAD University

My new email address will be:
   jrichards@ocad.ca