Minutes for AUWG Teleconference on 12 July 2010 4:00pm-5pm ET TODAY

http://www.w3.org/2010/07/12-au-minutes.html

Cheers,
Jan

--
(Mr) Jan Richards, M.Sc.
jan.richards@utoronto.ca | 416-946-7060

Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
Faculty of Information | University of Toronto

PLEASE NOTE: On August 1st, the ATRC is moving to OCAD University
to become the Inclusive Design Research Centre.

My new email address will be:

   jrichards@ocad.ca