AUWG Teleconference on 12 July 2010 4:00pm-5pm ET TODAY

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 11:40:49 -0400
To: WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
There will be an AUWG teleconference on Monday 12 July 2010 at 4:00
pm - 5:00 pm ET:

Call: (617) 761-6200 ext. 2894#
IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #au

If people think they will arrive more than 15 minutes late, please send
me an email beforehand.

Editor's Drafts:
================
ATAG 2.0
http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-ATAG20-20100708/

Implementing ATAG 2.0
http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-IMPLEMENTING-ATAG20-20100708/

The dial-in numbers for Zakim are now:
======================================
+1.617.761.6200	        (Boston)
+33.4.26.46.79.03	(Paris)
+44.203.318.0479	(London)

Agenda:
========

1. Last Call publishing update

2. Review push

3. F2F planning

4. IMPLEMENTATION GATHERING
- JR start with refreshing implementation info for TinyMCE
- GP start gathering implementations from Adobe tools
- SN to investigate some of the Rationale tools for implementations
Adding to:
http://jan.atrc.utoronto.ca/public/atag/implementation_report_rev5.html
(Please send additional material to JR before the meeting to have it
uploaded)
- In our top to bottom review we got to:
A.4.1.3

Future calls:
=============
July 19
July 26
Aug 2: CDN holiday, UK Bank Holiday
Aug 9
Aug 16
Aug 23
Aug 30

jan.richards@utoronto.ca | 416-946-7060

Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
Faculty of Information | University of Toronto

PLEASE NOTE: On August 1st, the ATRC is moving to OCAD University
to become the Inclusive Design Research Centre.

My new email address will be:

   jrichards@ocad.ca