Re: Reminder to do the AUWG Survey before 4pm ET (ALSO CHECK YOUR TIME ZONE)

Hi all,
I am currently in Japan, chairing a conference here today, Tuesday.
It is 4am and I'm sharing a room. I will be able to listen in and
contribute through text chat but will be on mute otherwise so as not
to wake my roommates.

Jutta