ATAG2: Glossary wording

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 14:41:47 -0500
To: WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
For working purposes we had been labelling the glossary terms with notes
in "[ ]" to indicate when certain terms were adapted from WCAG 2.0 etc.

I just want to be clear that for the LC draft this won't appear. Also I
don't think much is added by the following, so I propose it be removed:

"Except where indicated by "[ ]", the source of these definitions is the
AUWG, developed with a goal of clarity, detail, understanding, and
completeness. Every attempt has been made to find appropriate
definitions for these terms from other sources before such development
by the AUWG. All these terms are linked at least from their first usage
in the specification. Terms that have designations of "[ ]" beside them
are taken from the indicated W3C specifications. Where a definition so
referenced is not suitable or adequate for the ATAG2.0, it may be
modified as described herein."

jan.richards@utoronto.ca | 416-946-7060

Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
Faculty of Information | University of Toronto