AUWG survey reminder and possible timeline

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 10:10:37 -0500
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Hi all,

Another reminder to please fill out the survey:
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35520/20100210/

It's important that we keep up the pace, so that we can move to Last
Call with sufficient time for comments before the April 29-30 F2F.

Here's how the weeks leading up to the Last Call might look:

Feb 19:	Today
  - Please complete SURVEY_20100210
  - JR has updated the checklist and version comparison appendices
Feb 22:	Monday's call
  - discuss SURVEY_20100210
  - decide glossary links usability issue
  - new SURVEY_20100222: contains follow-ups from SURVEY_20100210
    and rewordings in Implementing ATAG: Appendix A.
  - JR and JS to ensure that no comments on last draft were missed
Mar 1:
  - discuss SURVEY_20100222
  - find agreement on any other issues
Mar 8:
  - VOTE on whether to publish as Last Call Draft
  - allows a 6 week review period - perhaps due April 23
Mar 15:
  - push for reviews and collect implementations!
  - NOTE: only 4 hour difference between Boston and UK
Mar 22:
  - NOTE: only 4 hour difference between Boston and UK
Mar 29:
Apr 5: EASTER - UK Bank Holiday
Apr 12:
Apr 19:
Apr 26:
  - setup comments received for decisions at the F2F
April 29-30: F2F in Redmond, WA, USA