AUWG Teleconference on 1 February 2010 4:00pm-5pm ET (Complete SURVEY)

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 16:55:43 -0500
To: WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
We are back to our regular 4pm start time!!

There will be an AUWG teleconference on Monday 1 February 2010 at 4:00
pm - 5:00 pm ET:

Call: (617) 761-6200 ext. 2894#
IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #au

If people think they will arrive more than 15 minutes late, please send
me an email beforehand.

Updated Editor's Drafts:

Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines (ATAG) 2.0

Implementing ATAG 2.0

1- Outstanding reviews:
- Comments on this working draft are due on or before 30 November 2009.
Comments on the draft should be sent to public-atag2-comments@w3.org
- Waiting for Microsoft (Reed?), Adobe, CNIB,
- Jeanne wants to develop a "Push" list for heading into Last Call

2 - Reminder about Review of WAI-ARIA Authoring Practices

3- Working through comments

(a) Complete SURVEY:

(b) accessibility supported uses

(c) Proposal for reorganizing A.3.4 SC

(d) Other text that needs finalizing...in the MASTER, search for:

The only exemption is for preview features, as long as they meet
Guideline A.3.7.
non-exhaustive list of accessibility guidelines and best practice documents
This guideline and its success criteria
The intent of this success criterion is to ensure that any authoring
tool functionality does not necessarily require
The wording is intentionally
non-exhaustive list of keyboard shortcut conventions
The intent of this success criterion is to establish an enhanced
requirement for keyboard access
A.3.1.6 Present Keyboard Commands

4 - F2F planning: April 29-30

Future calls:
Feb 8
Feb 15 - Holiday in Ontario
Feb 22

(Mr) Jan Richards, M.Sc.
jan.richards@utoronto.ca | 416-946-7060

Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
Faculty of Information | University of Toronto