W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-au@w3.org > April to June 2010

Minutes of AUWG teleconference of 28 June

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 17:05:11 -0400
Message-ID: <4C290E87.2020806@w3.org>
To: AUWG <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Minutes:
http://www.w3.org/2010/06/28-au-minutes

IRC log:
http://www.w3.org/2010/06/28-au-irc


Text of Minutes:
    [1]W3C

       [1] http://www.w3.org/

                                - DRAFT -

                                 WAI AU

28 Jun 2010

    [2]Agenda

       [2] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2010AprJun/0091.html

    See also: [3]IRC log

       [3] http://www.w3.org/2010/06/28-au-irc

Attendees

    Present
           AndrewR, GregP, Jan, SueannN, Tim_Boland, jeanne, Jutta

    Regrets
           Ann, M.

    Chair
           Jutta Treviranus

    Scribe
           Jan

Contents

      * [4]Topics
          1. [5]1. Last Call publishing update (Jeanne S.)
          2. [6]2. IMPLEMENTATION GATHERING
      * [7]Summary of Action Items
      _________________________________________________________

    <scribe> Scribe: Jan

    Jeanne: Prob with phone nums in France and UK...

    the companies doing the call forwarding made change...

    but the touch tone codes aren't being passed

    Jeanne: Unfortunately it won't be fixed in the short term.

    JT: Skype possible?

    Jeanne: Ann said that was quite expensive.

    JR: I'd be happy to link people in.

    JT: I have heard of another service for making conference calls
    through Skype.
    ... OK we will figure out some type of arrangement
    ... I hadn't been clear if the prob was connectivity or cost

    Jeanne: Maybe we can set it up with Ann for the next call in 2 wks

1. Last Call publishing update (Jeanne S.)

    Jeanne: Very close - hopefully hours, not days
    ... Sept. is still possible for a mtg.

    JT: Good - F2F in Sept is stil a possibility

    Greg: I may not be able to make all dates in Sept - so I'd like to
    have the date ASAP

    JT: Another possibility is joining with Jtc1SC36 mtg will be Sept
    13-14 in WashingtonDC
    ... Dates to avoid?
    ... Avoiding: first and second week of sept.
    ... Any other problem dates.

    SN: I won't be able to participate week of 19

    GP: week of 13th better for me too

    JT: Looking like sept 15-17
    ... Washington would be contingent on getting a host.

    SN: IBM could host in Boca
    ... Close to hurricane season but still.

    JR: Sounds good :)

    JT: We will make a final decision next call
    ... JTC mtg being hosted by several US fed depts.

    TB: I could also investigate a venue in the DC area

    Jeanne: 2 or 3 day?

    JT: 2 -day

    <gpisocky> These are WCAG but some apply to ATAG appropriate?
    [8]http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=Category:PDF_Tech
    niques

       [8] 
http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=Category:PDF_Techniques

    TB: Last call announcement coming?

    Jeanne: Very soon!

    <gpisocky> for PDF implementations that is

2. IMPLEMENTATION GATHERING

    <gpisocky>
    [9]http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=Category:PDF_Tech
    niques

       [9] 
http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=Category:PDF_Techniques

    GP: we have some hosted at TRACE...developed by Adobe.

    JR: Looks great!
    ... I will try to look through it and put pointers into the
    implementation doc

    Jeanne: Once I publish LC...I will work on moving the report into AU
    space

    [10]http://jan.atrc.utoronto.ca/public/atag/implementation_report_re
    v5.html

      [10] 
http://jan.atrc.utoronto.ca/public/atag/implementation_report_rev5.html

    <jeanne> ACTION: Jeanne to ask Becky Gibson if there are any tools
    that select the most accessible widget. [recorded in
    [11]http://www.w3.org/2010/06/28-au-minutes.html#action01]

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-285 - Ask Becky Gibson if there are any
    tools that select the most accessible widget. [on Jeanne Spellman -
    due 2010-07-05].

    JR: Edits in
    [12]http://jan.atrc.utoronto.ca/public/atag/implementation_report_re
    v5.html

      [12] 
http://jan.atrc.utoronto.ca/public/atag/implementation_report_rev5.html

    JT: No meeting next week...

    <jeanne> reviewed implementations up until B.2.5

    JT: Will meet July 12....

Summary of Action Items

    [NEW] ACTION: Jeanne to ask Becky Gibson if there are any tools that
    select the most accessible widget. [recorded in
    [13]http://www.w3.org/2010/06/28-au-minutes.html#action01]

    [End of minutes]
Received on Monday, 28 June 2010 21:05:26 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 28 June 2010 21:05:28 GMT