AUWG charter extension

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 03:53:31 -0400
To: WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Hi all,

It looks like the AUWG will receive a temporary charter extension for a
month or two (we're waiting for the exact details). This would enable us
to carry on with publishing any work that was covered by the old
charter, which includes ATAG 2.0.

At the same time of course, Alistair's comments have raised a couple of
issues that we have an opportunity to deal with. I suggest we use
Monday's meeting (June 14) to do so and also to re-affirm our decision
for Jeanne to go ahead and publish the Last Call.

I'll send out the agenda later today.

jan.richards@utoronto.ca | 416-946-7060

Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
Faculty of Information | University of Toronto