Notes from AUWG Teleconference on 12 April 2010 4:00pm-5pm ET (Vote on whether to go to Last Call)

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 16:35:52 -0400
To: WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Minutes at:
http://www.w3.org/2010/04/12-au-minutes.html

We wrapped up early, after finishing our light agenda, which included
the Last Call vote.

The Last Call vote was successful with only positive responses from:
  * Tim Boland, National Institute for Standards and Technology
  * Ann McMeekin, Invited Expert
  * Greg Pisocky, Adobe
  * Jan Richards , Adaptive Technology Resource Centre, University of
Toronto
  * Andrew Ronksley, Royal National Institute for the Blind (RNIB)
  * Roberto Scano, IWA/HWG
  * Jeanne Spellman, W3C (staff contact)
  * Jutta Treviranus (chair), Adaptive Technology Resource Centre,
University of Toronto

jan.richards@utoronto.ca | 416-946-7060

Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
Faculty of Information | University of Toronto