AUWG vote on whether to take ATAG 2.0 to Last Call (Monday, 12 April 2010)

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 09:39:22 -0400
To: WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

Since no new issues have been brought to our attention this week, we are
going to go ahead with our Working Group vote on whether to take ATAG
2.0 to Last Call. The WG vote will happen during our usual meeting time
(4-5pm ET) on Monday (12 April 2010).

Jeanne is working to get the Editor's Draft up, but until then, you can
look at the almost-final documents here:
http://jan.atrc.utoronto.ca/public/atag/

There will not be a survey this week. If you know (or suspect) that you
may not be on Monday's call, please send your vote ("Yes|No to
proceeding to Last Call") to the mailing list.

jan.richards@utoronto.ca | 416-946-7060

Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
Faculty of Information | University of Toronto