W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-au@w3.org > April to June 2010

minutes of AUWG teleconference of 5 April

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 16:54:10 -0400
Message-ID: <4BBA4DF2.1050102@w3.org>
To: AUWG <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
minutes:
http://www.w3.org/2010/04/05-au-minutes

irc log:
http://www.w3.org/2010/04/05-au-irc

text of minutes

    [1]W3C

       [1] http://www.w3.org/

                                - DRAFT -

                                 WAI AU

05 Apr 2010

    [2]Agenda

       [2] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2010AprJun/0005.html

    See also: [3]IRC log

       [3] http://www.w3.org/2010/04/05-au-irc

Attendees

    Present
           Jeanne, Jan, Greg_Pisocky, AndrewR, Jutta

    Regrets
           Ann_M., Tim_B., SueAnn_N.

    Chair
           Jutta Treviranus

    Scribe
           Jan

Contents

      * [4]Topics
          1. [5]1a. Survey results (focussed on B.2.1.1 Decision
             Support)
          2. [6]1B. Conformance: Web Content Technologies
          3. [7]is worth considering limiting claims to the developers
             of tools?
          4. [8]Removing the (lengthy) definition of "conforming
             alternate version"
          5. [9]Other issues
          6. [10]F2F date planning (for May or June)
      * [11]Summary of Action Items
      _________________________________________________________

1a. Survey results (focussed on B.2.1.1 Decision Support)

    [12]http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35520/20100401/results

      [12] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35520/20100401/results

    Resolution: Accept new wording for B.2.1.1
    [13]http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35520/20100401/results#xq2

      [13] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35520/20100401/results#xq2

1B. Conformance: Web Content Technologies

    [14]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2010AprJun/0002.h
    tml

      [14] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2010AprJun/0002.html

    Resolution: Put in new text (marked new) from
    [15]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2010AprJun/0002.h
    tml.

      [15] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2010AprJun/0002.html.

    <scribe> ACTION: JR to check with other WG members on this text (
    [16]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2010AprJun/0002.h
    tml). [recorded in
    [17]http://www.w3.org/2010/04/05-au-minutes.html#action01]

      [16] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2010AprJun/0002.html).

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-271 - Check with other WG members on this
    text (
    [18]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2010AprJun/0002.h
    tml). [on Jan Richards - due 2010-04-12].

      [18] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2010AprJun/0002.html).

is worth considering limiting claims to the developers of tools?

    JS: Important that anyone needs to be able to make a claim.

    All: No disagreement.

Removing the (lengthy) definition of "conforming alternate version"

    Resolution: Memebers on call (Jeanne, Jan, Andrew, Greg) agree to
    drop "conforming alternate version" defn

    <scribe> ACTION: JR to Followup with other WG members re: dropping
    "conforming alternate version" defn [recorded in
    [19]http://www.w3.org/2010/04/05-au-minutes.html#action02]

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-272 - Followup with other WG members re:
    dropping "conforming alternate version" defn [on Jan Richards - due
    2010-04-12].

Other issues

    All: No objection to last call vote on Monday April 12

    JR: Make sure you have no outstanding issues before the voter

F2F date planning (for May or June)

    JR: LC vote planned for April 12
    ... 6 weeks later is June 1
    ... June limitations?

    GP: Can't make June 14-15

    JT: OK with wording of "Conformance: Web Content Technologies"
    [20]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2010AprJun/0002.h
    tml
    ... OK with dropping "conforming alternate version"

      [20] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2010AprJun/0002.html

    JR: Back to June F2F planning...

    JT: First 2 weeks are fine, last two are not

    JR: Week of 7th is hard for me
    ... What about two days between June 1-4...

    AR: Nothing major in June
    ... Not sure if in person or not

    JS: Schedule is pretty open but would like to avoid last couple of
    weeks of June

    JR: Front-runner is May 31 to June 4

    GP: May 31 is Memorial day - ideally June 2-3 or 3-4

    <jeanne> make logs public

Summary of Action Items

    [NEW] ACTION: JR to check with other WG members on this text (
    [21]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2010AprJun/0002.h
    tml). [recorded in
    [22]http://www.w3.org/2010/04/05-au-minutes.html#action01]
    [NEW] ACTION: JR to Followup with other WG members re: dropping
    "conforming alternate version" defn [recorded in
    [23]http://www.w3.org/2010/04/05-au-minutes.html#action02]

      [21] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2010AprJun/0002.html

    [End of minutes]
      _________________________________________________________
Received on Monday, 5 April 2010 20:54:26 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 5 April 2010 20:54:26 GMT