RE: AUWG Teleconference on 5 April 2010 4:00pm-5pm ET + SURVEY

What is the rationale for removing it?  I assume it doesn't affect anything normative..
What's wrong with linking to WCAG?  If it provides clarification to a reader maybe it's good..

Tim Boland NIST

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Jan Richards
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2010 10:26 AM
To: WAI-AUWG List
Subject: Re: AUWG Teleconference on 5 April 2010 4:00pm-5pm ET + SURVEY

Two more agenda items for today:

1. Removing the (lengthy) definition of "conforming alternate version"
because it is not linked from anywhere in our doc. The one place we do
use the term is in the Intent of B.2.1.3 (but terms in the Intent
sections are not linked to the Glossary). Instead we link to the WCAG
2.0 definition directly under "Related Resources for Success Criterion
B.2.1.3:".
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2010AprJun/0003.html)

2. F2F date planning (for May or June)

PLUS: PLEASE fill out the survey!!! (There is only one question)
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35520/20100401/

Cheers,
Jan

--
(Mr) Jan Richards, M.Sc.
jan.richards@utoronto.ca | 416-946-7060

Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
Faculty of Information | University of Toronto