Re: Survey for April 5

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 11:33:45 -0400
To: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
CC: AUWG <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
BTW: Before you answer the survey you should wait to see the editor's
draft...since there are a couple of knock-on changes in the
"Conformance" section. I will send these in a new email with some
explanation.

On 01/04/2010 11:29 AM, Jeanne Spellman wrote:
> Here is the survey with Jan's notes of all the edits to B.2.1.1
> http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35520/20100401/
>
> Please respond, especially if you are not going to attend the meeting
> Monday. This appears to be our last major issue to resolve, and we this
> is the language worked out in last Monday's meeting.
>
> jeanne

jan.richards@utoronto.ca | 416-946-7060

Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
Faculty of Information | University of Toronto