HTML5-WAI debate with ATAG2 connection

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 22:28:56 -0400
To: WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Hi all,

The debate over alternative text in HTML5 is heating up again and ATAG
2.0's guideline B.2.4 is part of the debate.

It is a long thread, but this email is especially specific re: ATAG 2.0:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-xtech/2009Aug/0096.html

I think it would be useful if during our meeting tomorrow (Aug 17) we
could improve and hopefully approve the "Intent of the Success
Criterion" text for B.2.4 and forward this as part of our response.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2009/ED-ATAG20-TECHS-20090814