Next F2F location

Hi all,

There was a general sense on the call that we were leaning away from
meeting at TPAC this time around. Since we are not having a call next
Monday we need to make a final decision before then.

If anyone feels strongly that the group should meet can you let Jutta
and I know by Wednesday of this wek.

Cheers,
Jan

--