Re: AUWG Teleconference on 9 Mar 2009 4:00pm-5pm ET

Just a reminder:

North America has switched (sprung forward) to daylight time.  The UK
and Europe will not change to this time until March 29th.

So, this means that we have a 4 hour time difference between ET and the
UK instead of 5 for a few weeks and a 5 hour time difference between ET
and the EU instead of 6.

Meeting planner, etc:
http://www.timeanddate.com/

Cheers,